Tuesday 29 June 2010

Finished marines

Been longer than intended, sorry about that.

Anyway, the other half of the giant crusader squad, the Initiates:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The whole unit, impressive aint it? Atleast from a distance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
His eye is a bit off, but being as this is only a low-middle gaming standard I'm really not bothered enough to change it.


The other stuff I've been working on since I last updated, chaplain:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Second attempt at his leg, bionics and artificer style armour.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another missile launcher armed marine for the two fire support squads, the second of which I am now painting.


The reason for my unreliable blogging:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pulled this off the base of one of the dreads, proof that old Papa Nurgle had an eye on me.


So anybody got any suggestions or comments?

I'd like to keep up the stream of comments recently, it's been great, thank you.
(and I'm not being sarcastic either)

Cheers and thanks for reading
E

Edit Thought I'd add in that I've got my models back from the store now, so you'll be getting pics of the winning models in the next few days. I've also been cleaning goblins, masses of goblins. I will be able to do that army even if it's not to 2k.

No comments:

Post a Comment