Friday 4 June 2010

Update

Thought I'd let you know that I am still here and plugging away.

Since I was last here, I've half painted the army, finished painting the dread with the pointing finger and seven assault marines. I entered the Golden Demon warm up painting comp at my local GW last saturday and believe it or not both the dread and the assault marines came first! I also entered Balin from my LotR dwarf army (there are pics of him hiding in here somewhere), fantasy dwarf lord and my fantasy dwarf gyro. Balin got first, the Dwarf lord got second and the gyro didn't get a single vote, which I'm a little disappointed about; but overall, fantastic result.

I would give you pics but A) the assault marines, dread and Balin are in the store cabinet and B) it's 1 am and I haven't the energy to upload and sort the pics of the dwarf lord.


There will be pics of everything I've been working on in the near future, honest.

At the mo I'm painting my Emp Champ for the Astro Rumble of Stumble 8 comp ending on sunday, it's about a quarter done and considering I didn't start it till 7 pm, I think my painting is speeding up.


Gnite
E

No comments:

Post a Comment