Monday 7 June 2010

Templars and another dread

So I managed to find some pics of the dread before it was painted, wasn't sure I'd taken any, so enjoy and please someone leave a comment, I dare you!

You'll have to scroll down a bit to see the fully assembled and converted model.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've also done another quick unit, this one for fire support:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bolters haven't been done yet if you were wondering.

I quite like my way of doing eyes, admittedly it's a little odd compared to the GW version, but I'm not too keen on lenses with reflection, no inner light. Whereas with these it's space wolves grey then skull white so it does stand out but not to the extremity of those that are painted to be glowing, which are a bit much imho.

I've been playing around with skin colours and washes tonight, might get a pic up for you later.

Cheers
E

No comments:

Post a Comment