Monday 5 July 2010

Finished models

I finally have pics of some of the stuff from the comp (that I'll stop harping on about soon, honest). I've only got time to put up some of the pics, but hopefully they'll tide you over for a little while.

Without further ado, Old Death Company Assault marines:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I understand and agree that the bases and weathering a little rough, but they were done to as trict time limit and whilst working on several other things as well; aside from that, I think they're a pretty reasonable army standard, anybody agree?


Balin:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only thing that's changed since January is the base. I'll admit I'm starting to see why peole stress the importance of the base, it has set it off quite nicely, even if I do say so myself.


A question before I go, would you rather I update all of the stuff I do or should I stick to my best painted stuff?
I should warn you that the later would mean very few pics from me, as I've been on a speed painting bent since I did so dismally in terms of painting an army for the GT.


All C&C welcome.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers
E

No comments:

Post a Comment