Monday 30 November 2009

I'm back

Doesn't really feel like I've been gone from the net for more than a week or so, but apparently it's 2 months!

Several reasons for that, non GW problems (health and the like), but I have at least been working on mini's, of which you will see pics of the recent stuff if you check back soon.

As to the To do list that I had up on here: all points failed :D ahwell.

Games Day didn't go according to plan, the model wasn't finished despite spending the whole day (and night) before GD painting; I did however meet some people from astro, got the forgeworld show model and spoke to one of the fantasy single model finalists who gave me some advise on plinths (very nice empire model he'd done too). So the day wasn't wasted, just didn't turn out the way I wanted.

I haven't learnt to play 40k, reasons being: buggered car (so I couldn't get to my local GW) and being as I wouldn't be able to get to the Dutch GT (passport delay), there wasn't much incitement to either walk (10-14 mile round trip) or spend £3.30 on a buss ticket.

The army ceased production on the tenth of October half converted, because of a problem with the passport, there are pics if you want them or you could wait until feb when I continue with it.
There are some nice conversions in it, even if I do say so myself.


So what've I been working on since 10th of Oct?
Well I didn't do anything mini wise until the beginning of November when I started work on my LotR GT Dwarf army (which has progressed nicely). A model for my brother-in-law for Xmas and that's it (atleast as far as I can remember)!?

Cheers before it gets too long
E

No comments:

Post a Comment