Sunday 9 August 2009

Intro

Hello

This is my first attempt at using a blog, or anything like this (I usually fall into the category of technophobe) so bear with me, it may take me a while to get my head round it and get things up to speed.

Now, as you probably guessed from the title I paint figures, not as job but as a hobby, I've done well in a few competitions and have been told I'm a good painter, it does take me a long time though, so as a way to try and speed myself up I've started this blog, now failing any connection problems or any problems with my disabled mum, I should be able to manage an update a week, maybe more, I'll see how it goes.

So a pic to whet your appetite:

This won me the Astro Halloween comp last year, and yes it was me, if you don't believe me message me on Astro.

So, I think that will suffice for the time being. Any questions or comments just say.

Cheers
E

No comments:

Post a Comment