Sunday 2 May 2010

Finished Black Reach Dread conversion and Blog Thoughts

I read somewhere recently, on a blog I do believe, that blog rolls may not be the best thing for increasing the followers of the blogs that are on the roll and that they can replace subscription. All I can say to that is:



I am now a follower.

On another note, I finished my conversion of the Black Reach Dread last night, here're a few pics:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've got the pics for a tutorial, so I'll do that soon, snooker final for the moment.


All comments most welcome.
Cheers
E

2 comments:

  1. Nice sarcophagus you made there, I did the same thing for my Khornate Dreads.
    You going to free hand the banner I take it? Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will indeed be freehanding the banner, that's why it's only blue tacked on at the moment.

    Thanks for the sign up and the compliments.

    Cheers
    E

    ReplyDelete