Wednesday 20 January 2010

The dark before dawn

I've gone and got myself a nice little cold, right when I need to paint like a mad man.

Moving on, burdhur is assembled and the conversion is almost finished, the dragon is clean and the conversion is underway, the spectres are clean and Gulavhar arrived this morning.

Not like I've got much left to do then is it? EEK.


I think I'll try and make the process into an article but there's no way I have the time to do it now.

I've only got to:
Convert the dragon and gulavhar,
Paint all five of the models.
Build the board.
Write out the army rosters neatly.
Finalise the travel details.
Pack.
Get over the cold.
And most probably something else aswell that I've forgotten.

The magnets haven't arrived yet either.


So bye for now, no pics just yet, but I have been taking plenty.

Cheers
E

No comments:

Post a Comment